3 game Reviews with Responses

Orange You Glad Orange You Glad

orange you glad I liked it

I liked this - It's simple but its humorous. The best part was how the face's color acted as the health meter. The gameplay was fun enough, I think the only thing letting this down is the art looks a bit amateur.

HybridMind responds:

Glad you liked the "health meter" :D

Color the Void Color the Void

Really Enjoyed It

One of my favorite games in a while. I enjoyed that the game was casual feeling but at the same time challenging. The dialogue was fun to read and made advancing through the levels very rewarding. I also liked the colours spilling everywhere, especially when the point multiplier changes and the colours start to change.

YailenkoGames responds:

I'm very glad you enjoyed it. Nice review. Thanks!

I also want to thank everyone for playing voting and reviewing my game! It's great to feel that someone enjoyed your game. This is the main reward for the author.

BR Battle BR Battle

Addictive

This game was extremely fun and addictive. The AI does need to be a lot better. In levels like the box and claustrophobic the AI immediately died when they respawned because the gravity pulled them down. One of the features I didn't like was gravity, and it made it too hard to not crash. Overall, a very good game, that if it were to be improved, would be excellent.

Froggy618157725 responds:

Yup. I originally didn't intend to have an AI, but I figured that not everyone would have a second person handy. It's much better with an opponent that actually thinks.